Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 128 Vacancy Apply Online 2019
Advt. No: 06 Of 2019-20
For more information: Sarkariafsar.in
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 21 September 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teacher. Recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers under Science Stream in Group-“B” of State Service for the Newly created one Mega Urban Educational Complex – Biju Pattnaik Adarsha Bidyalaya / 14 Ekalavya Model Residential Sechools and 10 Kalinga Model Residential Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. Those candidates, who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply forms.
- Online Application Start: 22 August, 2019
- Last date for Application of online: 21 September, 2019
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 25 September, 2019
- For Other Candidates Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline) Recognized University
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01 January 2019)
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- Post Graduate Teacher: 128 Vacancies
METHOD OF SELECTION: –
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basic of written examination and Viva Voce Test.