Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant) 06 Posts
For more information: Sarkariafsar.in
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up following vacancies of Central Government Group-A, Gazetted Combatised Post (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force in Pay Scale-Level-11 (67,700-2,08,700) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC and other allowances admissible in ITBPF (MHA) Government of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 18 September, 2019.
Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents. The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process.
- Online Application Start: 20 August, 2019 till 00:01 A.M.
- Application Last Date: 18 September, 2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Application Payment Last Date: 18 September 2019
- Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant)
- For General (UR)/EWS/OBC Candidates Fee: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- For Female Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet
- Bachelor degree in Law from recognized University or equivalent with Seven years’ experience in Legal practice or Master degree in Law with five years’ experience in legal practice.
- Should be qualified for enrolment as an Advocate.
- A post graduate Degree in Law from recognized University or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in dealing with trials under special laws related to Armed Forces.
- 40 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 18 September, 2019. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 19 September 1979.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant): 06 Vacancies
PHYSICAL STANDARD (MALE & FEMALE):-
||Unexpanded-81 cms Expanded-86 cms
||Chest measurement not applicable
|Weight (In Kgs)
||Male / Female
||Weight should be proportionate to height & age as per prescribed standard.
BASIC MEDICAL STANDARDS:-
Selection to the post is subject to candidate being found medically fit by a ITBP Board of Medical Officers as per the medical guidelines issued by MHA, GOI, for direct recruitment in CAPFs from time to time.
|Visual Acuity unaided (NEAR VISION)
|Uncorrected visual acuity (DISTANT VISION)
Myopia: -4.5DS (Including Astigmatism+/- 1.50)
||CP-III ISIHARA PLATES
||Less than 26 mm and more than 21 mm
|Pre Lasik error
||As per medical guidelines
- PHASE – I:
- Physical Efficiency Test(Pet)
- Verification Of Original Documents
- PHASE – II:
- Written Examination
- PHASE – III:
- Interview (Personality Test)- 50 Marks
- PHASE – IV:
- Detailed Medical Examination
- PHASE – V:
- Review Medical Examination
- Merit lists in each category namely, UR, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview.
- In case of tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in merit list. If the tie still persists the candidate whose name comes first in the alphabet order (English) will be kept higher in the merit list.