Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For Assistant Fisheries Officer 65 Posts
For more information: Sarkariafsar.in
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 18 September 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer. Those candidates, who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply forms.
- Online Application Start: 19 August, 2019
- Last date for Application of online: 18 September, 2019
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 21 September, 2019
- Assistant Fisheries Officer
- For Other Candidates Fee: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode (online): Challan of State bank of india
- A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) From a Recognized University in India or abroad.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01 January 2019)
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- Assistant Fisheries Officer: 65 Vacancies
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Career Assessment (HSC 20% weightage +2 Science 20% weightage & B.F.Sc. 60% weighage)
- Viva Voce Test
Note: – Merit List of the selected candidates will be prepared by the Commission basing on the total marks secured in Career Assessment and Viva Voce Test.