Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Vacancy Online Form 2019 – Apply Online For Apprentice Designated Trade, Apprentice Two Year Training, Apprentice Non Designated Trade 1233 Posts
For more information: Sarkariafsar.in
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on www.bhartiseva.com from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various designated trades (except Rigger and Forger & Heat Treater ) for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act – 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. The last date for submission of online applications is 27 September, 2019.
- Online Application Start: 02 September, 2019
- Application Last Date: 27 September, 2019
- Apprentice Designated Trade, Apprentice Two Year Training, Apprentice Non Designated Trade
- For General (UR)/OBC Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- For Female Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: No Application Fee
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed with Minimum 50% Marks.
- ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- Age Between : 01 April 1999 to 31 March 2006
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Apprentice Designated Trade: 855 Vacancies
- Apprentice Two Year Training: 78 Vacancies
- Apprentice Non Designated Trade: 300 Vacancies
Minimum Physical Standards: Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal. Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.